New NC Forming Machine built on ITAYA control system,
with over 30 years of experience building NC spring making machines.
Computer Controlled Coiling Machine
Each bending Slides are equipped with independent servo motors,
capable to control driving distance & timing through computer program,
enabling FX machine to minimize its set up time, ready to run the production!
- FX-10A and FX-10B models are new NC Forming Machines build with know-how achieved through over 30 years of experience building CNC multi-slide Spring Making Machines. Both these models can equip up to (maximum of) 15 Servo Slide Axes, enabling to handle very complicated multi-slide movements while satisfying its cost performance.
- Standard servo system consists of: 1 x Feed Axis, 9 x Bending Slide Axes (with possibility to add 2 more option Slides to make it total of 11), 1 x Rear Slide Axis and with 1 x Press Unit Axis (only available on FX-10A model).
- Because each Bending Slides are driven by independent servo motors, computer programs of FX machine can fine adjust movements of each Slide axes, allowing the machine operator to minimize his machine set up time.
- Cam is not necessary to be made, as the moving amount and timing of each Slide can be fine adjusted on the program.
- Central Basic Tooling Table and the Press Tooling Table (only available on FX-10A) are made 100% compatible to accept existing TEIJIN ZUB series tools.
- FX machine can work on round wire as well as on flat strip materials, being made capable of manufacturing various types of products.
"Linux" is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds of U.S.A. in U.S.A and other countries.
|Forming Capability ||Wire Dia. ||0.2mm - 1.0 mm
(Max. Thickness x Width)
|0.3 x 20 mm
|Peripheral Device Control |
|Power Requirements ||3 Phase ||20A
|Machine Dimensions ||Height ||1750 mm ||1650 mm
|Width ||1150 mm ||1000 mm
|Depth || 800 mm || 800 mm
|Weight ||1250 kg || 950 kg
Feature for Servo Motor
|Feed ||Max. Speed ||70m/min.
|Min. Increment ||0.01mm
|Bending Slide ||Min. Increment ||0.001mm
|Max. Press Force||6.5kN
|Rear Slide ||Min. Increment ||0.01mm
|Max. Press Force||1.2kN
|Press Unit (FX-10A)||Stroke ||10mm
|Max. Press Force||59kN
Please note the contents of this web page is subject to change without notice.
Download of the catalogue fx.pdf(4.10MB)
* Abobe Reader is neceeary for reference.